Thank you for your interest in Lee's Summit R-7 Facilities.
To see which spaces are available, please click this link to view the district calendar: http://fs-lsr7.rschooltoday.com/calendar/index/publicview/
Please enter all information required. After submitting your request, you will be contacted by Facility Services to finalize the processing of your request. Please allow at least 7 days for processing. Please understand you are requesting the space, not reserving the space. Do not advertise the location until you have received a confirmation from Facility Services.
- Requests should be made at least 14 days prior to your event.
- At least 50% of the participants in your event must reside within the Lee's Summit R-7 District boundaries.
- All groups must submit written evidence of appropriate premises liability coverage and name the district as an additional insured party. The amount of comprehensive liability coverage should be at least $1,000,000 for each occurrence and $2,000,000 total aggregate.
- If you are affiliated with a community sports organization (LSJBA, Lee's Summit Parks and Rec, Sporting Lee's Summit, Lee's Summit Baseball, etc.) please contact that organization for practice space. Please do not submit a request with LSR-7.
- If you are individual coach wanting weekly practice space, please contact Jill Resendiz prior to submitting your request at the number listed below.
- The LSR-7 School District has an exclusive contract with Coca-Cola Refreshments Bottling Group, which prohibits the selling of any drink not provided by the vendor. If your group will be selling concessions, please contact our warehouse at 816-599-9250.
IF YOU ARE A LSR-7 STAFF MEMBER, PLEASE CONTACT JILL RESENDIZ AT THE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW PRIOR TO LOGGING IN FOR THE FIRST TIME!
For questions regarding facility usage, please contact: